India ka Kshetrafal Kitna Hai- You’ve come to the proper place to find the solution to this question; what is the area of India on this page? This information, as well as the total area of India’s states, will be provided.
Table of Contents
India ka Kshetrafal Kitna Hai
You will also learn about this, as well as the areas of other countries than India. What is India’s percentage of the total globe area? Which country has the most land area? You will receive all of this information. India is a country with hundreds of caste groups, people of all religions, and the only country in the world with all types of fertile soils.
India ka Kshetrafal Kitna Hai- Winter, summer, and rainy season are all pleasant, but there is also excessive heat, cold, and damaging downpour. As a result, different types of decisions are made in India at different times of the year.
World’s Seventh Largest Country
India is the world’s seventh largest country in terms of land and the world’s second largest in terms of population. So you may grasp India’s place in the globe. India is a large country in terms of territory and people, which gives it a distinct personality. Before we go into that, tell us how large India has been throughout history.
India was a country with a very long history. If you look at all of the areas occupied by Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, and China in Google Maps, India will appear to be a country with a very huge extent or a continent in history.
Geographical Area of India
India ka Kshetrafal Kitna Hai- So, what is the current geographical area of India? India The country is 2933 kilometres long and 3055 kilometers wide. And India’s coastline stretches over 15300 kilometres. This demonstrates that Bharat Ka Kshetrafal Kitna Hai India is a large country with numerous lush forests. Whose territory is also quite huge.
We have known since childhood that the water area of the earth is greater than the terrestrial area; but, how much of the earth is water and how much is land is unknown to most people. Water covers approximately 71% of the Earth’s surface, while land covers the remaining 29%.
India ka Kshetrafal Kitna Hai- We have known since childhood that the earth’s water area is greater than its terrestrial area; yet, most people are unaware of how much of the earth is water and how much is land. Water covers roughly 71% of the Earth’s surface, with land accounting for the remaining 29%.
- 2022 में भारत का क्षेत्रफल कितना है
- Bharat Ki Vartman Jansankhya
- Internet Ki Khoj Kab Hui
- Australia ki Jansankhya
- Telephone ka Avishkar Kisne kiya Tha